20090612

Shut up.

I wish all of my friends read this, because it'd be a real run-around way of telling them all they're being ridiculous. I'm going to start by saying I'm no better, and I'm at fault too, but sometimes somebody needs to step forward.

YOU'RE STILL ALIVE
YOU STILL HAVE A FUCKING HOUSE
YOU (MIGHT) HAVE MONEY
YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY EATING
and most importantly
IF LIFE WAS THAT FUCKING TERRIBLE YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE YOUR FACEBOOK ABOUT IT



So how about this.
We all get shit on alllll the time, people come and go, we win and we lose, but WE ALL FUCKING LIVE THROUGH IT. And what doesn't KILL US makes us at least a bit more knowledgeable in avoiding these situations in the future, huh?
Can we all buck up and get back on the fucking horse and quit bitching? THANKS

No comments: